2010年5月18日星期二

(17.05.10) and (18.05.10) HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY~LOVE MY CLASS TEACHER~ TEACHER.RABIATUL


(17.05.10)
me forget jor what happend to day ya~
pai+seh ya~
me remember go tuition~
haha!
go jor centre,WEILING haven come~
then me read teacher give geh newspaper...
.
.
.
WEILING come jor~
me wan geng kai with her...
but... scare teacher( MR.TEO) scold...
then...less talk with her ya~
.
.
.
MR. TEO...give all student do a composition...
title: KEBURUKAN KAFE SIBER
wan 400 patah perkataan...
and then... got a geeky guys say with teacher...
that guys call ( SHEON)...nursery school same class with me geh...
so hate he geh...
SHEON: cikgu...isi-isi di sini sudah lebih daripada 400 patah perkataan loh...
then...MR.TEO say... wan write 600 words !!!
lastly...MR.TEO give we all write 550~
HOU YE~!!! me know me so lazy...
but...me so stupid... dunknow write composition...
but me will learn geh lah~
hehe...this tuition geh homework me no do...
just do a little bit...
semua tak faham dan dak tau buat...
and ...dictionary do jor my DAI LOU~
DAI LOU~ me will always follow you geh~
haha! love DAI LOU ya~
hahah!
.
.
.

close (tuition) jor~
BABIE haven reach...
me chat with WEILING lo~
chat jor many thing ya~
hahah!
we chat about my BOY BOY ~
kaka!!!
he very amuse a~!!!
make dou me laugh long time a...
stomatch pain tim a...
and then... BABIE come jor~
say bye bye with WEILING...
get on jor car~
MAMA say wan taken late at night(夜宵) hou...???
me of cause say "YES"!!!
haha!
wait jor BABIE go bank then go take late at night~
haha! go MAY BANK~ near gorgor(AaRON) house~
kaka!
after that...we go near 888 there eat鱼头米~
haha!
wa~delicious ya~
eat dou so full a~!!!
haha! my BOYBOY say dun wan eat dou so full...
shh~~~
kaka!!!
at car ...raining a~
hou choi fast go in car~
11:05 reach jor home~
really full a~!!!
cant sleep...
then... I sleep...but is sit geh~
haha!坐着睡~
and tomorow wan wake uo early...




(18.05.10)
6:30 wake up~
why I wake up so early~
haha! today our school cerabrate teacher's day~
"ALL OF MY TEACHER~ HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY~"
at this year~is my first time go school,when teacher's day ya~
me wan see teacher's day is how geh~
haha!
7:00 antie fetch me go school~
go bus stop~ see dou ZHENNI~
not so long... see dou CUILI come jor~
and then~we all wait WEILING come~
wa~ she so late ya~
haha!all come jor~
we 4 go in la~
vice-minitor no come~
she go badminton with TUEIJIAN they~
then...we assemble at KAZEBO~
we class afternoon geh and class morning~
all at KAZEBO also got more place ~
so many student no come~
I see dou class morning geh discipline teacher...
then me clip hair la~
why I know class morning geh teacher~???
haha!
because me got give this teacher catch before~
haha! that time vice-minitor also have at the time~
haha!
wait jor almost 10 minutes ...
then ... raining again a...
then we all shelter rain...
and go in assembly hall~
sit behind me geh fei po...
so noice a!!!
make dou me so HENG~!!!
BEH SONG A!!!



then hear principal,vice-principal,and a DATUK (INDIA) make a address~
LEE no have address... :'(
that india DATUK so funny~
he say " HALLO" with his wife (teacher lei geh)
so amuse a~
seterusnya...is all teachers sing~
haha! not nice to hear~kaka!!!
but all got sing~all well-behaved~kaka!!!!!!
and then~ they have cake ya~
so long a~ got 3 cake like that long~
dunknow expensive anot~haha!
next~ all pengawas give flower~ present to all teacher~
and ~a pengawas give principal a big card~
really so big a~
and so beautiful ya~
me also wan ya~
kaka!



the next...teacher give time rest~
we long gai lo~
dunknow wan go where~
haha!
CUILI say...10:00 go TC~
then she out school jor...
we 3 also long gai...
~~
my BOYBOY ask me at where~???
me say at hall~
me at there see teacher play boomerang (飞镖)~
he come jor... make dou me so scare a~
he with the small small geh~(ZHENG YANG)
and I say LEE play game ya~
haha! the look so funny ~
haha!so happy~
.
.
.
we go out yam cha~
haha! go jor 3 heng...
sit jor 3 minutes~
go LIM HENG~
ZHA DOU...
me and WEILING chat lo...
chat dou...XXX
and then...me sms the XXX...
me wan ask he 1 thing...
he say can...
then me ask lo...
he no reply jor...


TO XXX:
               SORRY A...ME JUST WAN KNOW...
ME KNOW  ME SO 3 8...SORRY ...
PLEASE DUNWAN ANGRY...
SO SORRY...



then we back school~
at hall got show~
me wan see ~
but hall full jor~
me just stand out side see...
haha! got a teacher sing~
but ...so...haha! dunwan say la~
haha!!!
and then...we go 3P~
haha!at there keng gai...
my BOYBOY also keng gai with ZHENG YANG...
haha! me make dou my BOYBOY so sien...
sorry a~
CUILI sms me...
say she back from TC~
wan find me,WEI LING and ZHEN NI~
5minutes~ she come jor~
scare dou me~
because she shout...haha!
.
.
.
CUILI say go toilet~
and then~we take picture ~
haha!
nanti upload~
wait a~
back the class~also take picture~
and then~we all saw a girl ~
so sok geh~ is LILIAN ya~
.
.
.
WEILING say got people cry...
CUILI say the girl geh phone gone jor...
and then... got 5 girl ask CUILI...
got see dou who in the class(form 3 geh,dunknow what class) mou...
we all no have see dou...
then...CUILI ask who geh phone gone...
they say all of them geh phone also gone jor...
wallet also...
wa... so GENG...
the thief so LONG SEI, so rapacity...
thereinto got 1 is gor(AaRON) geh sister...
so cham a...
phone gone jor...
Aaron know jor...
tell her sister call him...
then me go say with his sister...
then call Aaron...
dunknow they say what...
at the moment...me is see show...
dance geh~
but not nice...xixi...
1p.m. jor... me wan back jor...
but ZHEN NI cant find QIAN YU...
.
.
.
ZHEN NI go canteen wait QIAN YU...
then me go wait car...
haha! my BOYBOY say wan accompany me ...
haha! ok loh~
.
.
.
at there...me think back that "下雨天" geh people!!!
arhgg!!! so hate a!!! i dunwan think dou he!!!
because...at there (me wait car geh place) that people almost everyday accompany me wait car at me form 1...
then... my BOYBOY is the secondary boy accompany me wait car geh people...
you all dun understand me say what ...nevermind...
me also dunwan talk that people already...
me wait jor so long time...
me think antie no come geh...
then me call back home...
no people hear...
call mama geh phone...
also no people hear...
then me call my BOYBOY back first...
he dunwan o ...
so naughty a~
and then... QIAN YU find me...
she ask where 's ZHEN NI...
.
.
.
wa... first time speak with her ya~
and then...she away jor...
.
.
.
BOYBOY wan back jor...
then me alone jor...
.
.
.
ZHEN NI come find me ...
== dunknow wan say what a...
and then...she accompany me ya~
when me wan call back home again...
phone no battery !!!
wa!!! can die lo!!!
nobody know me no people fetch a!!!
die lo die lo!!!
...!!!
me see dou BOYBOY!!!
HE together withWEISHENG...
then...me go borrow phone with HE lo~
haha!!!
borrow also no use...
also nobody take phone!!!
yo!!!
then me call BABIE,mama,home,1st sister...
all no take phone...except BABIE...
he call me go call mama...he is bussy...not at home...
...
yo!!! me angry jor!!!
all dunwan take phone wan me how o!!!
and...mama call my BOYBOY's phone...
gud save jor me~!!!
.
.
.
git in jor car~mama go fetch 4th sister...
and then back home...
back dou home see dou BABIE..
...
he justnow back home geh...==
...
mama no cook...
then me cook la~
hahah! delicious geh ....................................
...................................................................
MAGGIE MEE~
eat jor 4 packet...
so full a~

the next thing I do is write blog ya~
upload picture la~

???
you guess me wrong upload~???
no~me no~
haha! I wan upload HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY GEH PICTUE~
JUST A LITTLE BIT ONLY~
I so like thsi cake ya~
so liang and less cream geh~
BABIE ~AND MAMA~


teacher's day~


(3P)
dunknow who lei geh~haha!
and of cause not me take geh~
is CUI LI~
INI ALSO~ HAHA! WEILING see jor will so angry~
kaka!!!
AGAIN~KAKA!!!

yam cha( lim heng~)
WEILING TAKE GEH...
HAHA!

ALSO IS WEILING YA~


at toilet ya~

4 OF WE~
THEY 3 SO YENG A~!!!
APA LEI GEH~!!!???
DUNKNOW THEY 2 DO WHAT~

(near the canteen~)

WEILING looking they 2 also scare a~kaka!!!


is my time~
(3P)

you all got see anymore people ~???
~~mwuack~~
WEILING look like horrible!!!
behind there dunknow who lei geh~
haha! ~~and zheng yang~
这叫相亲相望~
zha dou~!!!!kaka!!!


below is in CUILI phone geh~
(3P)


(AT PARK THERE~)
ADUIHXX...


(TOILET GEH STAIRS)


(CLASS AFTERNOON GEH BILIK GURU~)

请张开口~
LOVE THIS~
NO LOOK LIKE  LOVE GEH...


(KAZEBO)


(3P)


(KAZEBO AGAIN)
*PHOTO ME NO ARRANGE~*
LOVE  THIS SO MUCH~
BUT WEILING SO SAD...


(NEAR CANTEEN YA~)

ME SO SAD...


(ALSO NEAR CANTEEN~)
HENG~!!!!
PEI SI ME!!!

(NEAR CANTEEN)
LIKE LIKE~

(3P)
TAKE BY GOH KHOON YANG
T B : G.KHOON YANG~



没有评论:

发表评论

U ALL CAN COMMENT IN HERE YA~^^