2010年5月16日星期日

wo lai le~!!! wo lai liao~!!!

NEAREST... SO BUSSY AND UNHAPPY...
BECAUSE OF SOMETHING...
ME ALSO DUNKNOW WHY...
SO ODD...
HAIZ...
WAN EXAM JOR...
WAN review my lesson...
so...I will less come back upload jor...


yesterday...me play with my BB...
me say dun wan choi he jor...
me real no choi my BB almost 24 hours...
he miss call jor me many time...
also sent jor many message for me...
say...dun wan angry he...
haha!
6:56...me hear jor his phone...
and... he ask me got angry he...???
me say me just joke with him...
and he say...
he very worry me...
and at night he cant sleep well...
at midnight he always wake up...
and ...me say sorry ...
so sorry  a...
so sorry...




nearest...
me think back my ex boy friend...
haiz...
think back me so hate geh people...
"下雨天"
i hate he...
but...why i will think he ...???
odd a...
算了吧,忘了吧,让该过去的都成为过去吧...
i dunwan think back that people...

没有评论:

发表评论

U ALL CAN COMMENT IN HERE YA~^^