2010年5月7日星期五

MISS MISS HE A...

today reach school...
see dou HE sit at bus stop...
i also dunknow he will sit at there...
that time HE no competition...???
or...HE miss his friend and back school...
or... hahah!!!

see dou HE so pai+seh a ~
and then... me and vice monitor wait ZHEN NI come school~
see dou ZHUO TONG...
ask he take cube play~
me so noob a~
dunknow play a...
so difficult a~


ZHEN NI reach jor~
we 3 go in school lo~
see more HE 1 time~kaka!


in jor canteen...
got people sit jor our place...
then we sit other place lo...


is time rest la~haha!
vice monitor~ ZHEN NI~ CUI LI~ WEI LING~AND ME~
dunknow wan go where~
.
.
.
we go jor~library~
haha!
go see CUI geh boyboy~
haha!
see dou jor~
so tall a~
wish CUI forever with her boyboy la~
haha!



back class lo~
have kuiz...
at monday also have kuiz...
today is last day~
no kuiz more~


at a moment, me call WEN LI(sit beside me geh)...
but she dunwan ignore me...
at my other side... got a people call me...
is sarah koh...
she say with my teacher...
say wan borrow this student...
then me go out lo...
me dunknow what happend...
then ...she touch my hair...
she pull out my hair...
hou cou my clip so firm~
she cant pull out ~
hahah! dai sei~
and then...she catch my front hair...
only a little also wan catch...
haha!
she ask me wan cut anot...
she so废材...
me also know she must wan me cut de la...
she also wan ask me suggestion o...
UNNECESSARY!!!
then me say: jiang duan na li jia dao o...
she say: jia bu dao ni de shi...
me: wa... ni jiang de hua jiang fu ze ren de...
she: ni dao di yao bu yao jian...
when me wan answer her...my teacher out and see what we happend...
me think my teacher you support that sarah geh...
outcome!!! my teacher say jor 1句话...
me scare dou!!!
!
!
!
my teacher say:
this good student o...
wa! without thought about it she say this word leh!!!
then sarah say...
ok...teacher say you is good student then leave it...


AP geh student surely no 1 would guess what teacher help me...
give you tips~
teach me science geh~
hahah!
ya loh~ is PUAN.RABIAH~
haha!
you all know jor must scare dou~
you all think she is bad teacher geh~
haha!
me that day feel she so good a~
help me~
haha!
me think she will plus oil geh~
hahah!


me go back my place and WENLI say...
cause see dou SARAH dunwan see me...
haha!



say close(school) la~
at field~ me and vice monitor~
take TUI JIAN geh bag~
and then...we say 1 2 3~
and throw his bag~
haha!
give he catch dou jor his bag tim~
heng! and then he beh song...
take bag hit me o!
me also beh song jor...
take water spray he~
hahah! dai sei~
then... he scould me mou ben...
heng! he play can la...
me play cant la...


at night...me recline at bed...
me think something...
think dou many thing...
and last... me think dou HE...
wa...me say real geh la...
me so less think dou he geh...
may be me love more and more HIM jor~
kaka!

没有评论:

发表评论

U ALL CAN COMMENT IN HERE YA~^^