2010年5月4日星期二

today ya... dunknow what is going on~

today...9++ wake up...
tired a~
may be me write back blog and late back sleep gua~
haha!

go jor school...
vice monitor(副班长)and ZHEN NI wait me at bas stop there geh entrance(small geh~)...
then ,we together go in loh~
we straight in canteen~
we see dou WEILING sit at out sits~
wa~so early come a~
no long~ CUILI also come jor~
we must chat geh~
chat chat chat...
and then at me and CUILI back geh JIA YEN say...
have new 1 ROCKY taste~ banana 1...
look like so WAT DAT ...
and then...CUILI take jor 1 stick to test...
hahah!
she say E JUS... say who lose jor eat it...
haha!
CUILI lose jor...
she eat little...
and then WEILING wan stuff the banana in side CUILI mouth~
haha!
at the time... salah koh come in canteen say thing...
finish that... we continue ...
me catch CUILI hand and buka her mouth~
haha!
she make the banana fall down on floor...
sien jor...
can not play jor...
and then... CUILI laugh laugh laugh...
i say wan pick up and straight throw it in your mouth...
she scold me WAT DAT...
wan cry jor...
hhaha!


time up back class jor~
me go vice monitor class find ZHUO TONG~
ask he take the cube to play...
i ask he teach me how to play...
he dun wan choi me...
and then...i ask he who teach you geh...???
he say KAI THER..
wa...that time we diam diam geh...
after that me take the cube and back my own class...
back dou my place...
feel strange...
oh!!! my bag in 2R(vice monitor class)
fast fast back there take...
go there... my bag is gone...
ZHUO TONG also gone ...
me back my class...
see dou he in my place...
..............................
zha dou...
haha!
start school la~
got kuiz a...
that kuiz geh question so strange a...
dunknow how to answer a...



CKILNG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!
PS...my school ring ring so long geh...
is the time class over to 下课~
haha!
me got some mathematic question dunknow do~
and wan go bench there do~ i say there is park~(公园)
haha!
but CUILI and WEILING go library...
only vice monitor , ZHEN NI and me only...
and then we 3 discuss the mathematic lo~
cause wan 半年考jor...
wan to make a little review all we learn geh things~
so fast geh...once again CKLING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!
we back class lo...
me disturb ZHUO TONG teach me to play the cube~
haha!
he say you also wan bring my own geh cube geh...
me no have... give me make dou broke jor~
hahaha!




a few minute...me back jor class...
sien jor...
every day 1 people at class...
no friend geh class...





wan to say ...
close(school)...
i feel dou all 2P geh people 一直look me...
dunknow what happend...
hate people like that see me!


hehe~
HE say tomorow close(school)~
go school see me~
happy ya~
can see dou HE jor~
mwuack mwuack~!!!
nigh nigh~

没有评论:

发表评论

U ALL CAN COMMENT IN HERE YA~^^