2010年5月20日星期四

ahchua sick jor...not unhappiy

wednesday...
asleep at class ...
...
...
...
WEN LI push me...
and then...me wake jor...
me see beside me...
!!!
scare dou me!!!
not principal la~
but my face not scare...
is CIKGU JALUDDIN~
he ask me :tak sihat ke...???
mau balik balik la...
tak apa boleh balik...
demam keh...???
sakit kepala...???
me just keep a pose...
shake one's head...
then...he go away jor...
tak dau what happend to me a...
feel wan sleep wan sleep like that...



time rest...
we go canteen eat...
and then go garden...
feel boring...



hari ini thursday...
wake up at 8++...
hear dou 2sister geh sound...
and also got hear mama scold her...


me feel giddy...
wan pensang like that...
haiz... sick jor...
yesterday got say with my BOYBOY...
he say all people also like that geh...
no say more what...


then...go eat breakfast...
.............
see dou my breakfast...
............. NASI MINYAK...
dunknow wan eat a not...
because me sore throat...
nevermind lo...
eat dou me so toilsome...


nearly me is seeing 下一站,幸福~
see jor long time...
because no time to see a...
wan study...
wan exam...wan study...wan exam...wan study...
me dun wan lost!!!
that SEBASTIAN!!!
he have many A a!!!
me wan win then he more more more~!!!
although APRIL geh exam win jor he...
but me also wan effort~!!!
MAKE GREAT EFFORT~!!!YES~



after go school me see下一站,幸福~
see jor 30minutes~
and me go eat medicine and go school...
I have feel me got fever...
haiyo...
is walking to canteen...
got pass office LEE~
got see AMIRUL~
HEHE~
AMIRUL back school jor~
see dou he smile then good la~
dunknow his father got hit he anot...
hehe~~~



in jor canteen...
haizz... wan sleep wan sleep...
but keep a pose...
see out side...
and feel my eye so pain a...
dunknow why a...



back class...
me sit at my class...
no go 2R play...
sleep lo...
hard to sleep a...
1st lesson is engglish...
this teacher 莫名其妙...
say...who no bring text book stand up...
so many people no bring...
cause teacher so say wan bring...
got 9 people bring only ...
and then...that teacher call we all out class go晒太阳...
me beh song jor...
LEE is 巡室...
see dou we all...
ask teacher what happend lo...
then...LEE call all girl go in ...
ask why no bring book...
we all say that teacher no say wan bring...
LEE say...tak ada cakap tak payah bawa la...
LEE is like that ...
help teacher geh...
we all student is wrong geh...
bukan first time la...
me got give he 冤枉 before...
haiz...
leave it at that...dun wan talk it dy...
then...teacher give we all demerit...
3 markah...



go back place...
me dun wan ignore that teacher...
sleeping...
..
..
..
she always got say wan bring what book what book ...
yesterday she menses...
at they scold scold...
sit at there dun wan ajar...
always say...saya sakit perut la...
heng!!!
hate this teacher !!!



today ZHEN NI say my face so fierce...
me got mie...???
I dun think so...
me just wan sleep will like that geh...
me always like that geh la...


ICT lesson...
CIKGU SHAMSUL wan we all 2A student...
make a blog...
teacher call we all do it long time jor ...
today wan check...
but...me forget jor make a new one...
teacher wan open at front a~!!!
that means...is show out give all people see!!!
o shit...
teacher say no have make geh give we all 10...
bukan 10ringgit la... demerit...
all teacher so like say wan give money ...
hou choi...teacher say give peluang kami ...
tomorow wan check again...
me also dunknow he wan how check~
kaka~



rest...
we go library...
not special...




change lesson jor...
me feel boring...go 2R...
then...that TUIE JIAN so odd...
give me sit his place...
...
dunknow he what happend...


today... that KHAMARUL...
alway say me ...
cakap saya suku AMIRUL...
haha!
sot sot geh he~
and that FARIS...
alway cabut rambut saya...
angry ya~!!!
and he got hit me~!!!
hit my head...



me at 2R play lo~
haha!
and then...LEE at 2B...
me cannot back my class jor...
he see dou me will call me...
then... me hide at 2R lo...
so scare a~
second time like that jor...
2R geh teacher come jor...
is the engglish teacher...
so NGAN YUN a...
dun wan see her more...
LEE walk so slow a...
my class teacher come jor...
and then...
me run back class...
LEE at my class...
...
me just in only...
haha!
mathematis lesson a~
teacher slow slow...
only teach at chapter 5...
and then...
my class teacher has been change jor another people...
she change dou so fierce...
dun like she like that ...
make dou me so hate she ...
and then teacher say my mate demerit 18 already...
wan amalan 1 jor...
dunknow why mate demerit high jor...



tadi...my BOYBOY find me...
he ask me today inhappy...???
haiz...
he wan choi me jor...
feel sad ...

wan die jor...
cant make a blog...
always fail...
dunknow wan how a...

没有评论:

发表评论

U ALL CAN COMMENT IN HERE YA~^^