2010年5月11日星期二

SORRY FOR ME NO UPLOAD... CAUSE ME BUSY...

(07.05.10)
today geh 12p.m~
go teo play badminton with 2kai gor~
today got~
vice monitor~Aaron~wen long~jawin~and got 2 people is 2 gor gor geh friends~


wan go teo before...my mama is slepping...
me scare waken jor mama give her scold...
wait dou 12 p.m jor...
mama sendiri wake up jor...
then me say wan go teo...
she scold me...
~!@#$%^&*()_+...
+_)(*&^%$#@!~...
~!@#$%^&*()_+...
+_)(*&^%$#@!~...
~!@#$%^&*()_+...
+_)(*&^%$#@!~...


scold dou reach teo...
there all at there wait me jor...
so pai+seh...
haiz...
all of day also wan scold me...
babie(father) also...
hatred !!!


go in jor...
haiz...
me no mood to play...
sit jor there long time...
me see wen long and Aaron play...
me just feel give where hit geh ball so pain...
there 2 so GENG...
but so 大力...so pain a!!!
Aaron start geh ball so high a~
wan hit dou housetop jor~
kaka!
and then... Aaron call me go play with he...
wa...!!!
差很大!!!
with wen long play geh Aaron unlikeliness...
me also know he give way me...
haiz...
and then ...with wen long...
wa...
play dou me so tired a!!!
always hit dou so far so high ...
aiyo...
2p.m jor...
mama say 3p.m fetch me...
vice moni tor ask me go her home first...
hehe...
then ok loh~
we wait car...
Aaron also wait car come...
his friend fetch wen long back home...
haha!
vice monitor car come jor...
then back vice monitor home la~
we wait 红青灯...
hahaha!
see dou Aaron~
kaka!


at vice monitor wait mama lo~
see movie~haha!
thant movie is cartoon network geh~
wa~ that movie so sot a...!!!
see jor geh people also will sot a...
3 p.m jor~mama reach jor...
than back home lo...
wa...she talk with me leh...
smile smile geh talk with me o...
wa... what happend o...


back jor home...
me go bath lo...
hu~ hot sei a~
comfortable~



then me go rest lo~
tired a~wan go upstairs give babie scold...
haiz...so BEH SONG a!!!
me go room and close door hard hard...
PANG!!!
recline at bed lo...
but... cant sleep a...
dun know why...



(8.05.10)
forget me do jor what today~haha!



(9.05.10)
me 9++ wake up~
because~ today got dance ya~
hahaha! long time no dance jor~
happy ya~
10a.m go studio~
CUI reach jor~
then we go up lo~
see dou ZHEN JIEJIE~
ZHEN JIEJIE say...
ei??? why so early geh...???
not 11a.m mie...???
zha dou!!!
hou coi JIEJIEearly came~
haha!
she say nevermind~
hahah!
JIEJIE teach we NOBODY~
hahahah!!!
like like~
and JIEJIE say...
will performance again~
in june~
at VISTANA~
is SMK AIR PUTIH form 5 student geh dinner~
hahaha!
i will try hard geh~
it will not at e c mall like that again~!!!
i will not let it happend again~!!!
haha!
and then...
10:30 VICKAR come studio...
she first day come geh~
and then...WEILING also come jor~

11:30 jor...
me wan see my babie come jor anot...
but...JIEJIE is teaching...
then me continue learning lo...
almost 12p.m...
my mama come in studio find me...
then me back lo...
at car...
give babie mama scold...
haiz...
back jor home...
mama haven enough scold me...
me so angry!!!
wan cry jor!!!
then me dunwan eat lunch!!!
heng!!!
hatred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



(10.05.10)
today...
me reach jor school straight go 7 11 ~
go buy ice cream for HE~
promise jor he geh~
buy jor bach school lo~
and then ...call ZHUO TONG give HE~
hahah!


(11/05/10)
today ...
haiz...
no mood to learn...
always give teacher scold...
hai...
so sad a!!!

today geh morning...
so funny!!!
me see my phone geh time and my home geh clock...
my phone geh...10:32... my home geh...9:30++...
me say with mama lo...
then me go "调"...
then 12:30...me wait antie come lo...
wait dou 1:00...
me say with mama lo...
mama go ask neighbour...
hahah! and then...they say... only 12:30...
zha dou!!!
is my phone problem...
GAO WU LONG...
haha!
ok la~
bye bye ~

没有评论:

发表评论

U ALL CAN COMMENT IN HERE YA~^^