2010年5月3日星期一

got a bit sad...

today, night...10'o clock...
i back from tuition...
and then...my BF call me...
he say...his friend force he say me got accept he a not...
yes... i dunwan let anyone know...
cause... they will at school qiong...
i dun like that...
and...my BF...no school...wan 1 week ago can back school...
he ask me got angry he say out mou...
i say no...
me also dunknow have angry a not...
and then...
he say with me...
his friend say...
"real geh mou...???
or she play u geh...???"
that time i very angry!!!
what time i got play guo boy before!
wo shuo hui hua yu!
fuck you!
shuo wo wan ta!
ni ji shi kan dao wo wan guo ren o!
wo ke yi shuo wo cong lai mei you wan guo ren!
zen yang!

ran hou wo jiu wen ta...
ni gen ni peng you shuo she me...???
ta shuo "ta ying gai bu hui zhe yang dui wo gua..."
wo na ge shi hou you dian shi wang...
yin wei... ta mei you sheng qi de ma ta peng you...
ke neng... shi wo zi ji xiao qi...
jue de ta de peng you hen guo fen...
hai...

wei she me ta peng you zhe yang shuo wo ta bu hui sheng qi ...

wo jiu 1 zhi hen sad hen bu kai xin le...
ta bu zhi dao wo bu kai xin de...
bu xiang ta xiang tai duo ...
yin wei ta ming tian jiu yao qu competition solf ball...
ta yi jing hen da ya li le...
suo yi bu yao fan zhe ta tai duo...



sorry ya...
you all may be dunknow me write wat...
haizzz... sad a...
but~today Aaron give me 1 thing~
haha!
is my lover~ CHOCOLATE~
so big 1~
love gor so much a~
haha!
happy have is present~
thanks gor ya~
haha!


good night la~
88~
mwuack~!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论

U ALL CAN COMMENT IN HERE YA~^^