2010年5月5日星期三

kena gandung......

today geh 7:50a.m. ...
my phone was ringing...
the chime of the song woke me up...
is PAPA...
he in phone say:
"AH XIAN...QU CE SUO KAI SHUI...HAI YOU LOU XIA DE CE SUO YE SHI...
HAI YOU HOU MIAN DE YE KAI SHUI A...
NI GEN WO KAN SHUI A~!!! BU YAO GEN WO KAI LE SHUI PAO HUI SHANG QU SHUI JIAO A!!!"
me say:
"O...
O...
O...
O...
O..."

DO DO DO..........................

i recline more 1 minute...and then go toilet open the tap...
by the way~ me brush teeth~kaka!!!
next, i go down do the same thing...
pail is full...me go back floor 2 ~
play computer ya~
haha!



me also 11a.m. get ready go to school~



say to time rest~
you all remember me got say before...
AMIRUL is my kai sai lou... malay boy lei geh...
that time me see dou AMIRUL...
i feel he so oddly...
and then hear dou TUI JIAN say...
LEE jumpa papa AMIRUL...
TUI JIAN see dou AMIRUL's father slap AMIRUL...
me hear dou got a feeling...
dunknow how to say...
and... he gandung jor...
mau gandung 2 minggu...
sedih la...
his father slap jor him...
him cry and run out LEE's office...
his father so bad a!!!
got outsiders he slap his son leh!!!
is me me also angry loh!
and he also got hit AMIRUL...
so undue leh!!!
haiz... his demerit got 130++
not so less...
he may be will buang sekolah...
saya tak mau dia kena buang sekolah a...
me no mood ...he will make me laugh...
he buang jor... me how o...
he so pitiful...
haiz...



close( school )...
me so no mood...
walk until bus stop...
see dou so fam geh people...
the people is talking with ZHUO TONG...
probably...is HE a!!!
wa!!! black jor a~
not see well a~ kan bu guan a~
haha!
me so scare a~
me fast fast walk a~
at car me think dou HE...
me foolish laugh ~haha!!!
me also dunknow what happend with me~
haha!
happy jor loh~



today is all...
haiz... wish AMIRUL dun wan kena dimerit lagi lo...
lagi kena 20 markah ...
mesti buang a...
you must do a good boy a~

没有评论:

发表评论

U ALL CAN COMMENT IN HERE YA~^^