2010年12月10日星期五

You 're Not Sorry...

Last night,I do not know what's wrong with me...
I just miss him deeply,without reason...
I never miss him so like last night...
That night,my mind there was always that his shadow and his smile...
Soon,my tears in my eyes move around...
I can't control it...
Before going to sleep,my mind never changed to think about him...
Sometimes,I hate him...
Sometimes,I miss him...
I can't read my mind,what was I thinking,I could not guess...



In the newspaper this morning,I saw a news...
About a boy to a girl to commit suicide...
The boy with the girl dated for 4 months...
The girl break up with him...
This is not what he want,he can't restore...
Facebook left his last words,and then he dropped from a height...
This news makes me very touched...


In fact,now I'm dance in practice(Poping),another side thinking english verb...
Because my standard of english is not good...
Haha


Haiz...What the hell fucking with me...
How this sucks word would make me say it!!!
Am I wasted years(蹉跎岁月) my self...???
I think no more time can let me to wasted...
I will soon face the PMR...
I wan study hard and spend more thought on it...



MY GOD!!!I'M GOING CRAZY!!!
SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!

1 条评论:

U ALL CAN COMMENT IN HERE YA~^^